Dyeing to tell ….

Mamouth dyeing sessions were needed to build up a reference of naturally dyed samples. I used prepared dye stuffs (but not extracts) which looked as if they would produce the colours I found in my fungi samples. Half of each sample set was mordanted with Alum and then each of these subsets was modified with four different elements.

I love this box of labelled samples but do have them organised into a folder for easy future reference!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s